Assistant Manager/ Manager Sales :
About Affle: Affle is a Singapore headquartered company. We are a team of over 300+ across our 8 offices now. Affle’s investors include D2C (JV between NTT DoCoMo & Dentsu), Microsoft Corporation, Itochu Corporation of Japan, Bennett Coleman Company Limited (BCCL) & Centurion Private Equity.
We started out as a Mobile Technology platform company in 2006. We still remain rooted to our ambitions and core business but being an early entrant in the business we have seen the industry evolve from the Pre-Smartphone, Early-3G, and carrier dominated era to where it is now.
Our end-to-end MAAS platform serves the needs of leading commerce marketplaces, app developers, marketers and publishers globally and focuses on combining the art and science of mobile usage to deliver successful branding and commerce campaigns for our customers.
For more information visit www.affle.com
Location: Bengaluru, India
Experience – 1 to 4 years; MBA preferred
- Effectively drive Affle’s platform and media sales to advertisers, agencies and e-commerce/app companies
- Manage relationships with top accounts at multiple levels to build greater partnerships leading to enhanced business
- Proactively map the market and competition to build a solid sales pipeline Liaison closely with Affle’s brand solutions team to pitch innovative solutions to advertisers to meet their engagement and/or ROI driven requirements
- Own allocated revenue targets and drive the process to help achieve them
- The candidate for the job must have the following experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Excellent contacts amongst digital media and marketing industries
- Strong track record in developing leads, conducting meetings and translating them into recurring business
- High ambition backed with solid work ethic and desire to excel and outperform in a fast growing company and rapidly evolving industry
- Excellent Communications skills – written & verbal
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint and aptitude for number crunching
- Strong preference for candidates with contacts within the publisher community which can be leveraged