About Affle: Affle is a Singapore headquartered company. We are a team of over 300+ across our 8 offices now. Affle’s investors include D2C (JV between NTT DoCoMo & Dentsu), Microsoft Corporation, Itochu Corporation of Japan, Bennett Coleman Company Limited (BCCL) & Centurion Private Equity.
We started out as a Mobile Technology platform company in 2006. We still remain rooted to our ambitions and core business but being an early entrant in the business we have seen the industry evolve from the Pre-Smartphone, Early-3G, and carrier dominated era to where it is now.
Our end-to-end MAAS platform serves the needs of leading commerce marketplaces, app developers, marketers and publishers globally and focuses on combining the art and science of mobile usage to deliver successful branding and commerce campaigns for our customers.
For more information visit www.affle.com
Location: Gurgaon, India
Experience – 0 to 2 years; MBA preferred
- Identifying companies/ media agencies who are in the process of launching mobile assets – mobile apps & sites, or who already have these assets in place and need to promote them through mobile.
- Reaching out to the prospective clients / agencies through all modes of communication – cold calling, email, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- The candidate for the job must have the following experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Good Communications skills – written & verbal
- Working knowledge of MS Office and aptitude for number crunching