Account Manager- International Sales
About Affle: Affle is a Singapore headquartered company. We are a team of over 300+ across our 8 offices now. Affle’s investors include D2C (JV between NTT DoCoMo & Dentsu), Microsoft Corporation, Itochu Corporation of Japan, Bennett Coleman Company Limited (BCCL) & Centurion Private Equity.
We started out as a Mobile Technology platform company in 2006. We still remain rooted to our ambitions and core business but being an early entrant in the business we have seen the industry evolve from the Pre-Smartphone, Early-3G, and carrier dominated era to where it is now.
Our end-to-end MAAS platform serves the needs of leading commerce marketplaces, app developers, marketers and publishers globally and focuses on combining the art and science of mobile usage to deliver successful branding and commerce campaigns for our customers.
For more information visit www.affle.com
Location: Gurgaon, India
Experience – 0 to 4 years; MBA preferred
- Work closely with the sales teams and affiliate managers to help in delivering campaigns and to build an in-depth understanding of the publisher landscape, establishing strengths
- Deal with incoming internal leads/enquiries from Sales and Delivery.
- Contributing to the Sales business planning process and contribute to the Network recruitment strategy by gaining intelligence about the various domains of the industry.
- Managing publisher partners and revenue optimization with quarterly revenue targets.
- Helping Sales with regular reports to be shared with clients and for internal use.
- The candidate for the job must have the following experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Exposure to similar roles and experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office and aptitude for number crunching
- Strong preference for candidates with contacts within the publisher community which can be leveraged