Position: Associate Director – Sales & Account Management
Location: San Francisco, US
For this role, we are looking for someone to lead the sales efforts for Affle in the US. The person will be responsible for building and managing partnerships with advertisers. The role will include identifying potential partners & maximizing opportunities within existing ones.
The ideal candidate should be a self-driven high performer who is at ease seeking, building and manage relationships, and has the drive to DO / get things done. This person will seek, strategize, plan and help execute our sales goals to meet business objectives.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of products & platforms on offer.
- Own the entire sales cycle, actively seek and identify leads through research, networking, social networking, events etc.
- Create propositions with fitment for relevant clients, delivered as high-quality presentations and/or proposal documents.
- Develop, build and expand relationships with potential clients, advertising agencies & large enterprises and create opportunities to cross sell and up sell.
- Work closely with internal product and engineering teams in providing them necessary market feedback and coming up with the solutions for the needs of the demand partners.
- 7+ years of Inside/Enterprise/Strategic selling experience.
- 3+ years of experience from the AdTech/MarTech/Digital/SaaS industry.
- Entrepreneurial / go-getter attitude and experience.
- Understanding of the digital and mobile marketing eco-system.
- Be comfortable in reaching & engaging CXO level contacts, and have strong verbal and written communication capabilities.
- Come with a strong network / experience of working with large Enterprises & agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree with IT/Technical/Engineering education background preferred.
Affle is a Singapore headquartered ‘Mobile Audience Intelligence and Analytics’ platform company. Affle delivers end-to-end mobile commerce & marketing solutions with greater ROI and transparency for marketers, app developers and publishers through unique intent insights derived from behavioral signals, attribution and transaction data. Having started in 2006, Affle has been a pioneer in the field of mobile technology and has built significant scale and intelligence backed by its robust profile data and insights about millions of users.
Affle’s investors include Microsoft, D2C (An NTT DoCoMo subsidiary), Itochu, Bennett Coleman & Company Ltd. (BCCL), Centurion Private Equity amongst others.
For more information visit www.affle.com
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org