This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices of Affle. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected through social media advertisements. It will notify you of the following:
1. What information is collected from you through the advertisement, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of information collected as mentioned above.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We, i.e. Affle, are the sole owners of the information shared by you. We only collect / have access to such information that you have voluntarily shared with us through the form submitted or collected during direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent the contents of information collected, to anyone.
We will use your information only for the purpose you have contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, except as necessary to fulfil your request.
Unless specifically denied/ restricted, we may contact you via email in the future to update you about specials, new products, services, or any change in this Privacy Notice. We may use the data analytics from the data collected.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can contact us via email or phone number as provided on our website, for any of the following:
• Ask what information we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any information we have about you.
• Request for deleting any of your information that we have.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
Affle reserves the right to share information where required by law; such as to comply with a subpoena or requested by a Court of law of competent jurisdiction, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We will take all necessary measures to protect your information. When you share information, we ensure that your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever, we collect information, that information is transmitted to us in encrypted format and the same can be verified by a lock icon in the address bar or by “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only those employees who are assigned with the job (for example, billing or customer service) shall be granted access to information. The computers/servers in which we store information are kept in a secure environment.