Quality Engineer - Manual/AutomationExperience: 2-3years Gurgaon
- Writes precise and concise issue descriptions
- Excellent command to understand & enhance entire automation framework.
- Performs all quality assurance activities defined for Web & Mobile Testing
- Must have excellent experience of implementing various frameworks (especially with Hybrid & POM).
- Understanding of SDLC & STLC, Testing Methodologies, Test Case Development, Defect Reporting & Tracking.
- Hands-on experience with writing complex SQL queries
- Must have experienced in Scrum/Agile Methodology
- Good in at least one programming or scripting language
- Integration testing of APIs
- Performance and scalability testing
- Understanding of modern delivery tools like JIRA for issue reporting and monitoring
- Must know how to perform RCAs (if issues found on production)
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- Experience with performance testing a great plus
- B.E / B. Tech preferred in Computer Science
- Relevant work experience of 1-3 years in software test role
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good experience on Backend Testing
- Minimum 1 year hands-on experience of Test-Automation in Java/TestNG
- Excellent SQL skills and good understanding of relational database concepts