Assistant Manager/Manager- Content WriterExperience: 3-5years Bengaluru
- Create 3-4 free resources each month to drive leads, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.) around topics related to advertising, marketing, mobile technology and more.
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Work with designers, marketing, sales, and external influencers plus industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience and industry thought leaders.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- A background in Creative Writing, Communication, or other related disciplines.
- 3+ years of experience producing content for the web specifically, in marketing,or PR roles.
- Experience in B2B Technical content writing
- Good to have - understanding of how advertising tech works.
- Should have worked effectively in producing both short and long form of content.
- Very good to have if you have an experience of establishing thought leadership through content
- Should be aware of best tools and techniques for content production available. ( example - usage of buzzsumo).
- Should be good at creating and managing content calendars aligned with business objectives.
- Data savvy-ness, you should be the one who rely on data to make any decision.
- Strong willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Applicants from marketing backgrounds will be preferred.