Assistant Manager - Account ManagementExperience: 1-3years Bengaluru
- Complete ownership of the P&L for the allocated marketing campaigns.
- Manage campaign launches and coordinate related activities.
- Help the account management team in client related issues
- Manage the campaign to meet client expectations of ROI.
- Manage campaigns in a way that budgeted revenue targets are achieved.
- Strong contribution to product development by communicating campaign level feedback and expectations.
- 1-2 years of post MBA experience or Top Engineering colleges, preferably in marketing, analytics, consulting, online advertising.
- Has the ability to analyze large volumes of data and come up with deep insights
- Has hands on experience in MS Excel (Advanced) and SQL
- Has appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
- Has proven written and verbal communication skills
- Able to structure basic written communications
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to set and meet commitments
- Works to foster positive work environment
- Passionate with number