- Catering to the product team for requests related to onboarding new clients or resolving any client issue.
- Monitoring, Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues which will be alerted to him/her through emails/calls.
- Taking appropriate action to resolve or escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Automating repetitive tasks for smoother and efficient task completion
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- BE/B-Tech degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- At-least 2 years of experience in technical support/operations
- Hands on coding experience in any language.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Keen on learning/exploring new technologies