Associate Product ManagerExperience: 2-3years Gurgaon
- Product strategy and road mapping: You will need to understand the product market and competition to come up with a competitive analysis/benchmark sheet to strategize and suggest creative, contextually relevant recommendations that separate us from the competition.
- Wireframing & documentation: You will coordinate with designers to create pixel perfect mockups, and place them in a functional specifications document written by you. Documentation must include user journeys, user stories, user onboarding, and user feedback systems, etc.
- Collaboration and productivity: You will report to the senior manager. Attend weekly meetings with in-house and remote stakeholders. Conduct daily scrum meetings with members of the product team. Serve as point of contact for products under you. You will oversee all life-cycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood, releases are QA tested by engineers and delivered on time.
- Graduate or MA in a technology or design related degree field with 2+ years of experience
- Portfolio showcasing 1-2 previous works of Wireframes, Mockup, Documentation Structure
- Experience using at least 2-3 cloud wireframing tools such as Balsamiq, Lucidcharts, InVision
- Experience using 2-3 task tracking tools such as Redmine, Jira, Asana
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS,
- Firm grip on written and spoken English.