Software Engineer - IonicExperience: 2-4years Gurgaon
- Analyse high level requirements/user stories to detail them and derive tasks associated with UI/HTML design, coding, testing etc. and contribute to project delivery planning.
- Develop, test, document and package code, strictly adhering to company standard tools, frameworks, workflows and methodologies.
- Support release to production activities for the applications and their ongoing maintenance/upgrades.
- Engage in continuous learning with an objective to improve productivity, evolve the technology stack used in applications, and advance ones skills
- Good exposure to design and development of the hybrid mobile app using Ionic Framework and Cordova.
- Good understanding of Angular and jQuery.
- Must have developed at least 1 mobile app in Ionic or any other similar framework.
- Should be able to handle complete app development lifecycle independently.
- Knowledge of Push Notification Service and Firebase will be added advantage