Manager- LegalExperience: 4-6 Years Gurgaon
- Designing monthly legal updates for business and sharing relevant changes and/or amendments in the existing law or any new law that may affect the business of the Company These include, but are not limited to Corporate Policies and Procedures, industry trends and guidance on country, state/provincial or local laws.
- Advising and on the Merger, internal restructuring, transfer of shares, FDI related compliance , related party transactions Handling non-compliance, compounding etc.
- Advise business teams around applicability and requirements of various corporate and other local law including employment laws, practices and policies;
- Track compliance of various Legislation & Guidelines issued by the Corporate including RBI compliance, DOAs, all Push down plan laws. Developing mechanism of detecting, reporting non-compliance to the Board
- Provide support related to the development of in-house training and education on various legal matters;
- Working with outside legal counsel for drafting recovery legal notices, response to Legal notices, recovery Suits under summary proceedings and notices under Negotiable Instruments Act;
- IPR management including review of FFL, Patent, trademark & Copyright applications and liaison with outside counsel in this regard. Working with IPR committee to run the IP program at SGTC R&D.
- Following internal processes and policies including legal policies and procedures like Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and assist in managing and implementing such policies and procedures, as required
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies and high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- LLB with 4-6 years of experience in Litigation in-house or Courts
- Domain knowledge of the relevant laws, its amendments and interpretation
- Drafting Skills
- Maintaining MIS
- Ability to execute the strategy
- Good Oratory/ presentation skills