Assistant Manager/Manager - Data Operations(Brand Delivery)Experience: 3-5years Gurgaon
- Implementation, tracking and optimization of display and video campaigns on in house and 3rd party programmatic and native ad platforms.
- Responsible for analyzing multi-channel digital spend and various data points with respect to the performance, targeting and ad creatives of campaigns to help optimize our advertising efforts and produce optimum ROI from each campaign.
- Ensuring campaign performance and identifying insights to drive incremental results.
- Collaborate with Partner, Tech, Creative & Client-servicing teams for campaign planning, execution and sharing valuable insights with the advertisers.
- Keep pace with digital industry trends and development.
- An eye for detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Negotiate with vendors shortlisted for brands based on quality standards and budgets.
- Graduation in any discipline,
- Prior relevant experience of at least 3 years
- Proficient in Google Analytics, JS/Iframe/VAST/VPAID, multiple tracking tools like Sizmek/DCM/IAS and their implementations