Project ManagerExperience: 5-6years Gurgaon
- Manage major web and mobile application projects from kick-offs, development, QA to deployment
- Should have an understanding of deployment plans, roll-back plans for mid-size to large mobile and web applications
- Produce, organize, and update project plans, documentation, and project asset documents as required by each project
- Develop and execute communication plans, project governance models on a project-by-project basis
- Work directly with different teams (presales, sales, Business Analyst etc.) to assist stakeholders in developing project specifications and keeping functional site documentation up to date
- Guide projects through effective change control processes.
- Write and archive final project reports that summarize project successes, challenges, regression analysis and lessons learned.
- Along with the PMO, help to refine our internal project management process and best practices
- Follow and maintain agile adoption throughout project lifecycle
- Manage a team of highly skilled backend and front-end developers including their day-to-day activities, productivity and other aspects
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry
- Analyze economics of projects and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards
- Ensure profitability and resource productivity of the undertaking project(s) and team at all times
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution of the project(s) to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Develop comprehensive project plans with client goals and coordinate with various stakeholders & technical personnel during project phases, from initial development through implementation to deployment
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Overall 5-6 years’ experience with at least 3-4 years of relevant (hands on) project management experience including development work and interactions with customers
- Master’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field
- Extensive leadership experience and strong team management abilities
- A go getter and excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as PHP, JAVA, NodeJS etc.