Marketing ManagerExperience: 3-5Years Bangalore
- Segment regions into opportunities for brand awareness, thought leadership & demand generation – 3 key areas where this role would make contributions.
- Understand Affle’s platforms to build the overall marketing and communication strategy
- Leverage multi-channel marketing across both paid and organic media channels to help build greater brand awareness and market leadership for Affle.
- Own a multi-channel lead generation pipeline for sales and BD teams. Leverage a range of techniques including email marketing, paid search and PPC etc. to effectively maximize conversion and ROI
- Drive conversions through creation of propositions with fitment for relevant clients, delivered as high-quality presentations, case studies and RFP/ proposal documents. Building and updating marketing collateral, case studies & data sheets to enable sales teams.
- Create visibility into online/offline marketing activities & drive adoption of tools and technologies to enable the same.
- Growth Marketing – Leverage upcoming tools & techniques such as podcasts, webinars, whiteboards and more to drive conversational marketing.
- Lead partnerships to Identify and develop partners for joint marketing activities to generate leads
- Identify industry events relevant and help build strategies and plans to best leverage the same
- Ownership of growth through B2B marketing, encompassing yearly budgeting to growing ROI across channels
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; post-graduate or professional degrees in Management/ Marketing/Advertising preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Proven capability in driving large scale customer acquisition and loyalty through marketing activities, in an online product & B2B environment.
- Hands-on expertise in paid/organic traffic sources including SEM/ Email /Other paid media for corporate/ SAAS marketing.
- Team management skills for handling an team of enthusiastic digital marketers who have established expertise in individual specific mediums.
- High ambition backed with solid work ethic and desire to excel and outperform in a fast-growing company and rapidly evolving industry.
- Must have expertise in using various standard digital platforms like Adwords, Facebook, Ad networks, Google Analytics, and organic marketing experience with SEO.
- Experience in brand building through campaigns, corporate communications/PR and, community- building activities etc. would be desirable.