NOC EnginieerExperience: 1-2years Gurgaon
Responsibilities & Requirements
- To ensure maximum possible service availability and performance.
- Analyze problems, perform troubleshooting and resolve issues when possible, communicate with DevOps/Engineering Team and track problems through to resolution.
- Must be eager and quick to learn, be clear communicators and must be able to use their initiative to tackle a broad range of problems.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel, command line, and system diagnostics.
- Exposure to scripting basics.
- Experience of analyzing the systems and network performance using monitoring and graphical data.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Nagios, Grafana or any other similar tools.
- Basic understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools.
- Able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Ability to assess faults, prioritize, respond and escalate accordingly.
- Clear communicator (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.