Enterprise PlatformApp Development O2O Marketing Platform Audience Intelligence Data Management Platform
ProductsMAAS | Mobile Advertising Vizury | Re-Targeting Platform RevX | Programmatic Ad Platform vEngage | Push Notification Platform mFaaS | Fraud Detection Shoffr | O2O Marketing Platform mKr8 | Rich Media & Video mDMP | Data Management mCDP | Audience Intelligence mSSP | Ad Monetization ARC | App Development Markt | Multi-Channel Commerce
- Consumer Platform
- Enterprise Platform
- MAAS | Mobile Advertising
- Vizury | Re-Targeting Platform
- RevX | Programmatic Ad Platform
- vEngage | Push Notification Platform
- mFaaS | Fraud Detection
- Shoffr | O2O Marketing Platform
- mKr8 | Rich Media & Video
- mDMP | Data Management
- mCDP | Audience Intelligence
- mSSP | Ad Monetization
- ARC | App Development
- Markt | Multi-Channel Commerce
- About Us
- App Marketing Knights
- Customer Speak
- Investor Relations
- Contact us
NOC EnginieerExperience: 1-2years Gurgaon
Responsibilities & Requirements
- To ensure maximum possible service availability and performance.
- Analyze problems, perform troubleshooting and resolve issues when possible, communicate with DevOps/Engineering Team and track problems through to resolution.
- Must be eager and quick to learn, be clear communicators and must be able to use their initiative to tackle a broad range of problems.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel, command line, and system diagnostics.
- Exposure to scripting basics.
- Experience of analyzing the systems and network performance using monitoring and graphical data.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Nagios, Grafana or any other similar tools.
- Basic understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools.
- Able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Ability to assess faults, prioritize, respond and escalate accordingly.
- Clear communicator (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
upload in .doc, .docx, .pdf formats