Assistant Manager – Data OperationsExperience: 2-3 Years Gurgaon
- Responsible for the CPS affiliate channel, disbursement of offers, quality of delivery, margin management, and channel expansion.
- Maximization of campaign deliveries in terms of ROI as well as absolute volume while maintaining the required margin targets.
- Identifying new affiliates
- Growing business from existing affiliates
- He/she would be responsible for the overall health of all campaigns, managing sales team/client expectations, coordination with the technical operations teams for required integrations between advertisers/clients and meeting margin targets.
- Graduation/ Post graduation in any discipline from a reputed institution.
- 2+ years’ experience in the digital advertising domain, with CPS experience.
- Cost per Sale, Cost Per Lead.
- Record of working with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Multitasking in a high-pressure environment.
- Basic finance understanding to manage the overall revenue and cost reconciliation.
- Working with the team to continuously better process efficiency and minimize issues.
- A mindset of troubleshooting/ problem solving as required.
- Maniacal attention to detail and very strict adherence to timeline.