Account/Campaign ManagerExperience: 1-4years Bangalore
- Complete responsibility of portfolio of campaigns – P&L target achievement
- Regular Monitoring of performance and optimization of campaigns owned
- Serve as a campaign management expert owning the set-up, management, and execution of several of our top accounts, while maintaining a high-quality standard for the Advertising Operations & Campaign goals.
- Work closely with different teams, like Media Strategy, Account Management, Sales etc.
- Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and ad-creative set-up, and provide troubleshooting support for trafficking issues related to creative, trafficking tags, etc.
- Proactively engaging with the team to understand the existing model and new feature introduction in detail
- Provide inputs to the analytics team from Ops team on new requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience in Ad Trafficking, optimization & Campaign Delivery
- Prior proven experience in Brand Campaign management
- 6 months plus experience in client interaction is an added advantage
- Ability to work well independently, under pressure, and with tight deadlines as well as be highly responsive to clients
- Creative, independent problem solver
- Knowledge of 3rd party advertising tags(iframe,js tags, etc)
- Strong process, organizational and time management skills
- Experience in digital ad operations, account management or technical support
Nice to have / Willing to learn:
- General knowledge of ad networks and the online advertising industry
- Success in fast-paced environments, especially juggling multiple client deadlines