Assistant Manager/Manager- India SalesExperience: 1-5 Years Gurgaon/Mumbai
- Effectively drive Affle’s platform and media sales to advertisers, agencies and e-commerce/app companies.
- Acquiring new clients for Brand Campaign (CPC, CPM, CPV, etc.).
- Manage relationships with top accounts at multiple levels to build greater partnerships leading to enhanced business.
- Proactively map the market and competition to build a solid sales pipeline
- Liaison closely with Affle’s brand solutions team to pitch innovative solutions to advertisers to meet their engagement and/or ROI driven requirements.
- Own allocated revenue targets and drive the process to help achieve them.
- Identifying companies/ media agencies who are in the process of launching mobile assets – mobile apps & sites, or who already have these assets in place and need to promote them through mobile.
- Reaching out to the prospective clients / agencies through all modes of communication – cold calling, email, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Pitching Affle’s platform offering to these clients / agencies.
- Manage the overall relationship with existing clients / agencies.
- Ensuring there is constant communication, reports & insights are shared with the advertiser on a timely basis.
- Working on strategies to up-sell and cross –sell to get more revenue from existing advertisers.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; post-graduate or professional degrees in Management/Communication preferred.
- Excellent contacts amongst digital media and marketing industries.
- Strong track record in developing leads, conducting meetings and translating them into recurring business.
- High ambition backed with solid work ethic and desire to excel and outperform in a fast-growing company and rapidly evolving industry.
- Excellent Communications skills – written & verbal.