Lead DevOps EngineerExperience: 6-8years Bangalore
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations with regard to AWS deployments and opportunities for efficiency and cost reduction initiatives.
- Build and maintain cluster for aerospike, elastic search, RDS, Hadoop etc.
- Build and Maintain continuous integration (CI) frameworks & continuous delivery (CD) frameworks
- Provide architectural design and practical guidance to software development teams to improve resilience, efficiency, performance, and costs.
- Evaluate and define/modify config management strategies and process utilizing Ansible.
- Work with DevOps engineers to coordinate work efforts and improve team efficiency
- Engineer must be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- Engineer will do resource planning and keep an eye on deliverables across the team.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Demonstrable knowledge of creating all the automation scripts in Github
- Relevant work experience of 5+ years in DevOps role.
- 3+ years experience in designing and implementing infrastructure as code within AWS ecosphere
- "AWS DevOps - Professional" Certification
- Expert knowledge of AWS core & big data managed services, Ansible, Docker, Terraform/CloudFormation, Amazon ECS/ Kubernetes, Jenkins, Nginx.
- Must have done technical implementations for different AWS resources in an automated fashion, using the best practices of security, monitoring & cost optimization
- Excellent experience with different Operating Systems especially Amazon Linux, Centos & RHEL & Excellent hands on Linux commands.
- Expert level proficiency in at least two scripting/programming languages: Bash, Perl, Python, Go, Ruby, etc
- Mastery in config automation tool sets such as Ansible, Chef etc.
- Proficient with Jira, Confluence, and git toolset
- Experience with CDN/WAF such as Akamai, CloudFlare
- Experience with automation of tools to support monitoring and alerts such as Nagios, Grafana, Graphite, Cloudwatch, New Relic etc.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Understanding of large scale distributed systems architecture and applications.
- Bachelor of Engineering/BCA/MCS from any reputed University.