Associate Director - ProgrammaticExperience: 9-12years Bangalore
- Expert knowledge of digital programmatic buying with hands-on experience using demand-side platforms for large-scale clients for a minimum of 8 years
- Able to communicate the value prop of programmatic media and buying and related technologies
- Works with agency to develop client performance objectives and success metrics
- Leading the campaign delivery for both In-house brands & direct clients from sales
- Inventory allocation optimization to utilize every brand opportunity with maximum viewability & CTR
- Inventory monetization via a programmatic channel like Google AdX & ad network partners.
- Introduction of new media formats like interstitial ads, outstream video ads, sticker banners, spotlight scroller, native ads.
- Structured right pricing for all available branding opportunities with our pool of websites.
- Collaboration with content distribution partners to increase more traction for Entrepreneur.com
- Made a deal with Google Display & Video 360 to make our media buying process smarter & efficient to reach the relevant audience for every event we do.
- Owns day-to-day performance of campaigns – completely accountable for tactics in market and according performance
- Mines campaign, ad server, impression, and user data to identify and capitalize on key drivers of performance and identify opportunities for account growth
- Trains senior analyst and lead level team members on more advanced programmatic buying best practices
- Works with the agency team to enhance the utility of existing trading-related technologies and define future industry-leading capabilities
- Evangelizes SOP best practices internally: Including targeting, bidding, platforms, data usage, ideas,client funnel optimization
- Active point person for agency on campaign performance, optimization, and reporting
- Active resource to junior team members for storytelling, QA ing, agency interaction
- Leading agency briefing discussions and collaborative planning meetings