Team Lead, Global Content & Digital Marketing - RevXExperience: 5-7years Singapore
- Drive and develop the company's overall marketing strategy and manage its execution and distribution while ensuring a compelling brand story is accurately illustrated.
- Develop a deep understanding of our brand, customer needs, product lines, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Lead and develop clear marketing messaging that resonates with targeted buyers.
- Develop a content strategy and manage its execution and distribution plan aligned with the company’s business goals.
- Collaborate closely with marketing team members to run integrated marketing campaigns for new and existing products, appropriately leveraging all the channels available.
- Collaborate with all relevant teams to develop the best tactics and channels that fit their specific needs and market goals.
- Be hands-on in writing and creating customer-facing materials that will range from sales enablement, SEO driven content up to thought-leadership documents.
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing programs on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required optimizations.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of audience insights and leverage on data to formulate targeted initiatives across multiple channels and regions.
- 5+ years of digital & content marketing and international go-to-market experience; experience working in mobile, ad tech, or technology companies is strongly preferred.
- Degree in Marketing/Business preferred with experience creating and shipping your own content and marketing campaigns.
- A good grasp of executing B2B marketing plans across different regions.
- A good understanding of how to use content marketing to leverage branding and revenue results.
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem (including apps, app stores, and programmatic) and the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills, with a passion for creating engaging, clear messaging.
- Able to take the resources available and create digital marketing plans that drive business results.
- An eye for detail, which extends to overseeing other marketing campaigns and design work.
- Ability to work both autonomously as well as collaboratively when required, and to execute in a timely fashion.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools as Hubspot, as well as reporting tools including Google Analytics and Search Console