1. Product Manager
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Understand Affle’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Deep understanding of competition and industry trends to define futuristic product roadmap.
- Liaison with the product and engineering team for seamless delivery of required products .
- Translate business requirements into detailed SRS documents for the engineering teams.
- Lead the ideation and product management for Affle’s supply side solutions.
- Establish shared vision across company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Interface with technical teams of supply partners and ensure seamless integration with Affle systems.
- Monitor progress of initiatives through the product development life cycle, identifying risks and opportunities and keeping stakeholders informed.
- BTech in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Solid product management experience with a track record of launching products
- Deep understanding of Digital Advertising and Supply Side Programmatic Platforms
- Team leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience in designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Overall experience of at least 5 years, with relevant product management experience of at least 2 years.
2. Director/Associate Director, Corporate Communications
The candidate will be responsible for three core areas of responsibilities namely corporate communications, marketing brand communications, and public relations. The role is tightly linked with company leadership, marketing and sales functions and will create, integrate and execute communications programs to support the business and provide strategic communications counsel.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment to support the management to actively marketing and corporate communication strategies. Among the many responsibilities, some are listed below:
- Drive measurable collaboration across Corporate Communications, Marketing and Brand
- Communications to ensure communications plans, narratives and content deliverables are used to maximum effect.
- Direct the development and/or develop a variety of content, from social media posts to thought-leadership articles and video for placement across a variety of earned and shared media platforms.
- Assess and deliver robust multichannel media and social customer engagement programs into a single cohesive approach with a focus on content, placement, engagement and value.
- Propose, implement and manage the marketing communications such as the website, corporate collaterals, listings etc., in line with the corporate identity of the Company.
- Identify opportunities in the region where Brand Marketing and Public Relations (PR) communications can be leveraged to make a positive impact.
- Work with product managers to maintain the brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned product line(s).
- Work with external agencies and key stakeholders on media monitoring (traditional and online) media announcements, press articles and other communication materials.
- Track and report communications effectiveness and provide quarter reports to Group counterparts.
- Develop and drive proactive media relations to generate positive coverage for Affle.
- Establish and maintain contact with key media targets in the region.
- Develop good understanding of investors’ needs and prepare presentation materials to meet those needs.
- Ensure compliance to the corporate identity in both internal and external communications.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate drive, initiative, common sense and a get-up- and-go attitude to be successful in this role and must possess the below requirements:
- Degree in Mass Communication or related fields
- Minimum 10 years of PR experience including media relations, event organization, corporate communications and crisis management.
- Experience of working within a global enterprise and counselling senior management in a dynamic environment are essentials and a high degree of personal initiative, collaboration and written communication skills are absolutes.
- Excellent strategic planning skills; a solid understanding of the B2B technology industry; deep understanding of the media landscape in Asia Pacific and proven corporate communications and social media expertise.
- Experience developing or overseeing the development of a variety of content for use across traditional and online platforms with excellent media relationships and success in placing feature stories.
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks and work flows and ensure that deliverables are understood and achieved
- Proactive, able to work with minimal supervision and willing to be hands-on.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
3. Manager – International Sales
Experience: 2-4 Years
The person will be working in a team that’s responsible for building and managing partnerships with advertisers across the globe. The role will include identifying potential partners & maximizing opportunities within existing ones.
- Highly consultative approach to Sales
- High level of learnability and an energetic personality
- Innate ability to identify and reach out to prospective clients
- Inside/Enterprise/Strategic selling experience
- Experience from the AdTech/MarTech/Digital/SaaS industry
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- A persevering sales hunter with a track record of closing big deals.
- Basic understanding of the mobile advertising and digital ecosystem.
- Successful track record of reaching and breaching set quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results.
- A motivated team player
- Excellent articulation and presentation skills
- Minimum Bachelor & degree
- Ability to work in high pressure situations.
4. Client Servicing/Account Management
Experience: 1-3 years
The person will be responsible for planning and buying for our Movie business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and delivering mobile advertising campaigns.
- Experience in managing KPI based campaigns, working with sales and delivery team to meet clients campaign objectives.
- Working closely with the sales team for understanding campaign requirements and KPIs.
- Ensuring campaign expectations are met by regular monitoring and optimization.
- Collaboration with the sales and product team in identifying opportunities for improving campaign performance.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Exposure to similar roles and experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to understand and analyze data
- Ability to work in high pressure situation
5. Assistant Manager/Manager- India Sales
- Effectively drive Affle’s platform and media sales to advertisers, agencies and e-commerce/app companies
- Acquiring new clients for performance (CPI, CPV, CPL, CPC etc.).
- Manage relationships with top accounts at multiple levels to build greater partnerships leading to enhanced business
- Proactively map the market and competition to build a solid sales pipeline
- Liaison closely with Affle’s brand solutions team to pitch innovative solutions to advertisers to meet their engagement and/or ROI driven requirements
- Own allocated revenue targets and drive the process to help achieve them
- Identifying companies/ media agencies who are in the process of launching mobile assets – mobile apps & sites, or who already have these assets in place and need to promote them through mobile
- Reaching out to the prospective clients / agencies through all modes of communication – cold calling, email, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Pitching Affle’s platform offering to these clients / agencies
- Manage the overall relationship with existing clients / agencies
- Once commercials are closed, working with tech Ops and delivery teams to set up the campaigns.
- Analyze performance of clients campaigns to ensure delivery as per agreed KPI’s.
- Ensuring there is constant communication, reports & insights are shared with the advertiser on a timely basis.
- Working on strategies to up-sell and cross –sell to get more revenue from existing advertisers.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; post-graduate or professional degrees in Management/Communication preferred
- Excellent contacts amongst digital media and marketing industries
- Strong track record in developing leads, conducting meetings and translating them into recurring business
- High ambition backed with solid work ethic and desire to excel and outperform in a fast-growing company and rapidly evolving industry
- Excellent Communications skills – written & verbal
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint and aptitude for number crunching.
6. Manager-Platform Sales (Affle Enterprise)
We are looking for someone to drive sales efforts for Affle Enterprise’s mTraction product suite in the India market.
The ideal candidate should be a self-driven high performer who is at ease seeking, building and managing relationships, and has the drive to DO / get things done. This person will seek, strategize, plan and help execute our sales goals to meet business objectives.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of products & platforms on offer.
- Own the entire sales cycle, actively seek and identify leads through research, networking, social networking, cold calling etc.
- Create propositions with fitment for relevant clients, delivered as high-quality presentations and/or proposal documents.
- Develop, build and expand relationships with potential clients, large enterprises & government bodies, and convert these relationships into new deals.
- Work closely with internal product and engineering teams in providing them necessary market feedback and coming up with the solutions for needs of clients’ partners.
- Entrepreneurial / go-getter attitude and experience.
- Experience of 1-3 years with the same industry
- Be comfortable in reaching & engaging CXO / senior level contacts and have strong verbal and written communication capabilities.
- Preferably, come with some experience of working in the Digital Advertising domain with Brands, Commerce and/or Enterprise companies, Ad networks, Digital Agencies etc.
- Have exposure to SAAS product sales
- Bachelor’s degree with IT/Technical/Engineering education background preferred.
- Be prepared for significant travel.
- A genuine interest and passion in technology.
Affle is a Singapore headquartered ‘Mobile Audience Intelligence and Analytics’ platform company. Affle delivers end-to-end mobile commerce & marketing solutions with greater ROI and transparency for marketers, app developers, and publishers with unique intent insights derived from behavioral signals, attribution and transaction data. Having started in 2006, Affle has been a pioneer in the field of mobile technology and has built significant scale and intelligence backed by its robust profile data and insights about millions of users.
Affle’s investors include Microsoft, D2C (An NTT DoCoMo subsidiary), Itochu, Bennett Coleman & Company Ltd. (BCCL), Centurion Private Equity amongst others.
For more information visit www.affle.com
Mail at email@example.com