Automation Testing Engineer
About Affle: Affle is a Singapore headquartered company. We are a team of over 300+ across our 8 offices now. Affle’s investors include D2C (JV between NTT DoCoMo & Dentsu), Microsoft Corporation, Itochu Corporation of Japan, Bennett Coleman Company Limited (BCCL) & Centurion Private Equity.
We started out as a Mobile Technology platform company in 2006. We still remain rooted to our ambitions and core business but being an early entrant in the business we have seen the industry evolve from the Pre-Smartphone, Early-3G, and carrier dominated era to where it is now.
Our end-to-end MAAS platform serves the needs of leading commerce marketplaces, app developers, marketers and publishers globally and focuses on combining the art and science of mobile usage to deliver successful branding and commerce campaigns for our customers.
For more information visit www.affle.com
Position Overview: As a part of Affle Technology team, the candidate will be responsible for testing design, planning and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and internal applications.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures and diverse technologies. The individual will work closely with test lead, developers and project managers, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a good understanding of testing methodology.
Location: Gurgaon, India
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Experience in different types of testing
- Developing new techniques to automate additional testing activities
- Report to the test team leader, but will interact closely with all of the product team members.
- Be instrumental in setting near-term goals and shaping our long-term vision for test automation.
- Good experience in testing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and self motivated
- Experience in any one automation testing tools like Selenium, Checkmarx, eggplant, iMacros
- Knowledge of working in JIRA, Redmine, bugzilla or anyother tracking tool
Experience with modern test-engineering processes, including continuous integration, version control, and issue tracking