Software Engineer - MEANExperience: 2-4years Gurgaon
- Design and develop software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Assess third party and open source software.
- Review of software and design.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, scalability, portability, modularity of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Should have handled the user base of at least 20,000 users in terms database scalability, database migration, database schema modification and application versioning.
- Should have good understanding of differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- 2+ years of experience in development.
- Bachelor & Master with IT/Technical/Engineering education background preferred.
- Experience with NodeJs, Express.JS, Loopback, Swagger, PM2, Jenkins
- Experience with MongoDB, MySQL and any other database services of AWS or GCP. (Firebase and DynamoDB is an added advantage.)
- Experience integrating with CRMs, ERPs etc. using SOAP or REST.
- Experience with real time databases, OWASP standards, OAuth, SSO, Payments, SMS Gateways, Push Notifications.
- Experience with image storage, video storage, binary storage, SFTP.
- Experience with code versioning tools like GitHub, Bitbucket.