Assistant Manager – Channel SalesExperience: 2-4Years Gurgaon
- Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day partner relationships of assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with clients.
- Identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue through up sell and acquiring new clients.
- Working closely with the operations team for effective delivery of campaigns and maximizing ROI.
- Ensuring clients expectations are met by regular client communication, campaign monitoring and active feedback to the operations team.
- Collaboration with the product and partnership team and recommending strategies as per clients’ and market needs.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Exposure to similar roles and experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and aptitude for number crunching.
- Prior experience of interfacing with external partners.
- Ability to work in high pressure situations.