Senior Manager- Marketing/International SalesExperience: 4-6years Gurgaon
- Understand Affle’s multiple platforms to build the overall marketing and communication strategy for
- Affle’s International Sales across multiple regions such as the US, EU, LatAM, Africa.
- Segment regions into opportunities for brand awareness, thought leadership & demand generation (3 key areas where this role would make contributions.)
- Leverage multi channel marketing across both paid and unpaid media channels to help build greaterbrand awareness and market leadership for Affle.
- Own a multi channel lead generation pipeline for sales and BD teams. Leverage a range oftechniques including email marketing, paid search and PPC etc. to effectively maximize conversionand ROI
- Drive conversions through creation of propositions with fitment for relevant clients, delivered ashigh-quality presentations, case studies and RFP/ proposal documents. Building and updating marketing collateral, case studies & data sheets to enable sales teams.
- Create visibility into online/offline marketing activities & drive adoption of tools and technologies to enable the same.
- Growth Marketing – Leverage upcoming tools & techniques such as podcasts, webinars, whiteboards and more to drive conversational marketing.
- Lead partnerships to identify and develop partners for joint marketing activities to generate leads
- Identify industry events relevant and help build strategies and plans to best leverage the same
- Entrepreneurial attitude and experience. Take ownership of growth through B2B marketing, encompassing yearly budgeting to growing ROI across channels
- Minimum Bachelor degree; post-graduate or professional degrees in Management/Marketing/Advertising preferred
- Minimum 4+ years experience in Digital Marketing
- Proven capability in driving large scale customer acquisition and loyalty through marketing activities, in an online product & B2B environment.
- Hands-on expertise in paid/organic traffic sources including SEM/ Email /Other paid media for corporate/ SAAS marketing.
- Team management skills for handling a team enthusiastic digital marketers who have established expertise in individual specific mediums.
- High ambition backed with solid work ethic and desire to excel and outperform in a fast growing company and rapidly evolving industry
- Must have expertise in using various standard digital platforms like Adwords, Facebook, Adnetworks, Google Analytics, and organic marketing experience with SEO.
- Experience in brand building through campaigns, corporate communications/PR and, community- building activities etc. would be desirable.