Lead Software Engineer- TestExperience: 5-7years Bangalore
- Ideally, we’re looking for someone with very good development experience.
- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, reusability, and maintainability of their test automation.
- Engineer must be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- Engineer will review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases & guide the team on automation.
- Engineer will review the test plans, test cases for each major features.
- Engineer will do resource planning and keep an eye on deliverables across the team.
- Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Engineer will drive the documentation, tracking and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools/means.
- Relevant work experience of 5+ years in a software test role.
- Excellent programming skills & proficiency in Java.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Very Good experience on Backend Automation Testing.
- Minimum 4 years hands-on experience of Test-Automation in Java/TestNG.
- Excellent SQL skills and good understanding of relational database concepts.
- Good experience with different Operating Systems, with emphasis on Unix variants & good hands on Linux commands.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Understanding of large scale distributed systems architecture and applications is a big plus.
- Bachelor of Engineering/BCA/MCS from any reputed University.